Our Immune Systems Have Enough to Fight Against.
My Household Cleaners Won't Be in that List.
I know every single person on the planet is cleaning their home a lot more than usual these days.
We're all doing the best we can with what we have, and trust me when I say that I understand 100% as my family deals with severe asthma.
But, I also understand that the Lysol, Bleach, and Clorox I keep seeing so many families using are not the only way to clean and disinfect your space.
All three contain harmful ingredients that have been proven time and time again to cause respiratory damage.
Which seems counterproductive when trying to prevent a respiratory illness.
These chemicals were not intended for your lungs but you are inadvertently breathing them in as you're dousing your home and office with them multiple times per day.
They may do a good job at killing germs, but they also do a good job at triggering asthmatic symptoms and disrupting the endocrine system.
Each bottle has warnings to contact poison treatment specialist immediately if large quantities have been ingested or inhaled.
This should be cause for concern, especially when you're constantly spraying these in a closed environment multiple times per day.
Did you know...
- the CDC has long approved Hydrogen peroxide to disinfect
- you don’t have to use mainstream products to clean and disinfect your home.
- there are safer and effective ways to get the job done.
But the FDA probably won’t advertise that…In case you didn't know, mainstream household cleaners contain toxins related to disturbing health issues, and the FDA are 100% aware.
God created our bodies incredibly strong and resilient if we simply give it the support and nutrients it needs.
We can't continue to dump toxins and synthetics into our immune systems and expect better health to magically appear.
Regardless of the current pandemic we’re all facing, it would be wise to assume that we will be exposed to some kind of bacteria and virus at some point.
And with that in mind, it only makes sense to incorporate natural products that our body doesn't have to fight against.
As I said before, my family has dealt with severe asthma for years, so it's super important to me that we only use safe cleaners in our space. Along with baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, white vinegar, washing soda and castille soap, we have clean and sanitized with the same concentrated cleaner for almost 5 years and it hasn't failed me yet.
There is a better way, friends, and it’s so worth looking into.
I urge you to flip the bottle over and read the label, especially if you have little ones or pets around who are depending on you to keep them safe.
My family’s asthma and overall health has drastically improved after we detoxed our home.
We no longer worry about fumes from sprays and cleaners or how to effectively keep our home clean.
Free people free other people. I can show you the way.
I'm rooting for you and your family during this season.
Oh! I created a community where we will talk about this and other things at https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolisticMamaCollective/
You’re welcome to join if you would like :)
- Butane: "Chemicals classified by the European Union as carcinogens, mutagens, or reproductive toxicants."
- Ethanolamine: "Chemicals designated as asthmagens by the Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics."
- Ammonium Hydroxide: "Chemicals designated as asthmagens by the Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics."
- Delta-3-Carene: "Chemicals designated as asthmagens by the Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics."
- Eugenol: "Chemicals designated as asthmagens by the Association of Occupational and Environmental Clinics."
- Isobutane: "Chemicals classified by the European Union as carcinogens, mutagens, or reproductive toxicants."
- t-Butyl Alcohol: "Chemicals for which notification levels, as defined in Section 116455, have been established by the State Department of Public Health or the State Water Resources Control Board." When researching this chemical through the State Water Resources Control Board, it states, "Endpoint: Cancer — renal adenomas and carcinomas in male rats, thyroid adenomas in female mice."